Monday, May 9, 2011

The Johnson's...

I went Friday and met with Boo. The first spot she picked wasn't the greatest location for her family portraits. So we headed on down the road and she pointed out a cool looking red barn in a cow pasture. That place was cool....the color of the barn was so vibrant and there was a turquoise pick up out in front. We settled on that location...then headed to lunch at the local diner.
We again met up on Saturday evening for the photo shoot. I was so thankful it was kinda breezy and the temp outside had dropped some. When we get there, a friend of theirs unlocked the gates to the cow pasture. The photo shoot went off without a hitch until we all were fixin' to leave. Their friend let the cows out of the the side pasture to the area we were in...Boo was standing outside of her truck when her hubby hit the horn and made the cow jump and head Boo's way. Boo jumped, SCREAMED and took off running with the cow running her way too. Sassy was hollering for me to roll the windows up in the truck...all I could do was laugh. I couldn't even think fast enough to grab the camera or my phone to record the commotion. Everyone was rolling with laughter. I tell ya...I am quite sure this will be one of my most memorable shoots ever! Here is a sneak peek at the Johnson's...they are such a BEAUTIFUL family!



No comments:

Post a Comment